Academy of Learning College, Bay & Queen is authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to accept and enroll international students! The designated learning institution number is O19859544417.
Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 1.647.560.8589 to talk to one of our Admissions Counsellors. They will walk you through a step-by-step process to ensure you are comfortable and excited to begin your international learning experience.
Before applying to Academy of Learning College, Bay & Queen Campus please ensure that you satisfy the following requirements. These requirements must be met in order for us to confirm acceptance and process the Letter of Acceptance required to obtain a student visa.
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend Academy of Learning College, Bay & Queen Campus.
- Complete our International Student Application Form online or by completing the downloadable form (click here to download the form).
- Provide us with a copy of your passport.
- Pass the admissions test (Wonderlic test). Please contact our Admissions Department for more information on the program-specific entrance requirements.
- We accept IELTS and PTE for english proficiency.
- Once accepted into a program, a registration contract must be completed. Provide a non-refundable administration fee of $500 (Canadian Funds), along with your documents for the processing of your application and to receive your Letter of Acceptance. Payment can be made in any of the following methods: (a) by sending a certified demand draft payable to Academy of Learning College, Bay & Queen; (b) by providing a credit card; or (c) by bank or wire transfer. (bank information can be found in the downloadable application form). Payments made through bank or wire transfer should include an additional CAD$15 dollar to cover the bank transfer fee.
- The balance of the fees must be paid on the first day of classes.
- If your study visa/permit is declined, or you cancel the process, the administration fee will not be refunded.
- After the processing of your registration contract, a Letter of Acceptance will be issued
To download the application form click here, best viewed with Chrome or Safari.
For bank transfers, kindly transmit payments to:
Account Name: Academy of Learning College Bay and Queen Campus
Bank Code: 003
Bank Name: Royal Bank of Canada, 2 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4W 1A8
Account Number: 1116862
Transit Number: 06702
SWIFT Code: ROYCCAT2
Academy of Learning College (Bay & Queen)
1255 Bay Street, Suite 600 Toronto, ON M5R 2A9
+1 (416) 969 - 9372
By Email/Scan: email@example.com